- A state where there are multiple conscious creature in a single brain
- Used to refer to all the inhabitants of a brain, referred to as "system members"
- Also used to refer to a system member, an inhabitant of a brain
- As a noun: Represents the physical body
As a verb: A state where a system member can control the body
- When the fronting member changes
- When multiple system members merge temporarily; may be confusing
- When a system member (usually the one who fronts) relays words/actions for another member
- A location that is mentally accessible by the system; this is usually where system members live when they are not fronting
- A system member who arrives in the system with the form, personality, and possibly memories of a fictional character. This does not mean the system member is any less real.
- A system member who, while being able to use a brain entirely, thinks and acts younger than the body is
- A system member who watches over a little when they are fronting to ensure they are not putting the body or the system at risk
- When a system member temporarily changes the system they are in, for one reason or another
- Shared memory
- A system member's ability to share memories with the rest of the system or not, doesn't affect their ability to communicate with the rest of the system
These words were used on this website but are not used anymore.
- The system member who usually fronts the most
- A group of headmates inside a system, generally grouped because of a common characteristic